LaSalle Network is partnering with a growing client in Chicago to help them identify a Remote Zendesk Administrator to join their team. The Remote Zendesk Administrator role is responsible for supporting the Product Support team as well as helping to assist our various stakeholders within other areas of the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of the Zendesk account to advance the Product Support team in its ability to provide outstanding customer experiences. This role requires a high level of effective communication, organization, problem-solving, flexibility, and time management skills.
Remote Zendesk Administrator Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day operations within Zendesk
- Collaborate with leadership and make recommendations on optimal workflows and system configurations to improve customer and user experience as well as drive efficiencies
- Stay abreast of and make recommendations in the utilization of system features and functionality
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and/or Internal Services to ensure that Zendesk needs are fulfilled, tested, and configurations are current
- Work with the IT team to develop specific configurations such as new apps, fields, and workflows
- Manage new feature deployments, internal testing, and rollout of changes across all teams
- Periodically review triggers, automations, views, macros, and permissions to ensure outdated settings are sunset or updated
- Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure workflows allow for capturing all relevant analytics that can be used for driving process improvement and measuring agent performance
- Ensure agent permissions are current and access is at the appropriate level
- Interface with Zendesk regarding outages and support interactions for system needs, as well as following through on our support requests
Remote Zendesk Administrator Requirements:
- 2 + years Zendesk Administrator or equivalent enterprise application system administration experience preferred
- 2+ years experience working in/with Customer Support teams in a SaaS environment
- Strong use of data to make decisions and recommendations
- Knowledge of customer support processes in a global, multi-channel support environment
- Demonstrates the ability to provide technical or process alternatives and recommend solutions
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing competing priorities
- Demonstrates the ability to develop structure and processes where there is ambiguity while pivoting when new issues are made known
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable, and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: IT, Zendesk, SaaS.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.