Our client, a healthcare company located in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a Workforce Analyst. The Workforce Analyst will analyze and implement call center staffing and forecasts. The right person is analytical, possesses leadership skills and brings exceptional analytical and reporting experience in Excel. The Workforce Analyst will need to be onsite for training but then can be 100% remote.
Workforce Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze call center statistics
- Create forecasts to predict staffing needs and call volume
- Present findings to management
- Monitor call volumes, wait times, service levels and que changes
- High school diploma
- 4+ years of analytical and call center experience
- Advanced Excel and data management skills
- Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Workforce Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: master data , supply chain , analysis , healthcare , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUPs #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.