LaSalle Network is a leading staffing, recruiting, and culture firm dedicated to being the best in our industry. We are seeking dynamic college students interested in growing their career to join our team remotely during the summer of 2021 as a Recruiting Intern.
Our Recruiting Intern will work closely with a dedicated team of recruiters and industry professionals in a high-energy, fast-paced, environment. Interns will work hands-on to support the team’s daily functions including sourcing candidates, screening applications and conducting phone interviews. Our mission is to hire and retain the best internal staff in our industry; as such, successful candidates may receive a permanent job offer with LaSalle or post-internship job placement assistance at one of our 3,000 clients, ranging from Fortune 100’s to high-growth startups.
Recruiting Intern Responsibilities:
- Screen and evaluate resumes
- Coach job seekers on resumes and interviewing skills
- Attend company-wide meetings
- Shadow experienced recruiters during phone interviews
- Update candidate and client profiles using CRM software
- Schedule interviews and make confirmation calls
- Communicate over the phone with job seekers daily to assess communication and technical skills, explain LaSalle’s services, and pitch specific job opportunities
Recruiting Internship Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Current Junior or Senior
- Available to work virtually during summer break
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
Why Work at LaSalle Network?
- Consistently recognized for our award-winning company culture – Best and Brightest, Great Places to Work, Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and many more
- Present and accessible managers, directors, and C-level executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Opportunity for promotions and growth
If you are in search of an organization where you will have boundless opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, LaSalle Network could be the place for you. We offer a fun culture where individual and team achievements are celebrated and where hard work and determination is recognized!
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.