LaSalle Network is a leading staffing, recruiting, and culture firm dedicated to being the best in our industry. We are seeking dynamic college students interested in growing their career to join our team remotely during winter break of 2020 and into early 2021 as a Human Resources Intern.
Our Human Resources Intern will work closely with our team of experienced human resources professionals and the Chief Human Resources Officer. Interns will work hands-on to support the team’s daily functions and will gain exposure in an exciting, fast-paced environment while developing human resources experience. Our mission is to hire and retain the best internal staff in our industry; as such, successful candidates may receive a permanent job offer with LaSalle or post-internship job placement assistance at one of our 3,000 clients, ranging from Fortune 100’s to high-growth startups.
Human Resources Intern Responsibilities:
- Create new hire packets for new employee onboarding process
- Assist HR Coordinator/Assistant with gathering appropriate paperwork to conduct background checks
- Assist with daily I9 audit
- Update HR file with employee address changes
- Assist HR Manager and Chief Human Resources Officer with various projects
- File papers and documents into appropriate employee files
Human Resources Intern Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar field
- Current junior or senior
- Available to work virtually 25-30 hours/week during winter break
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in technical/computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Why Work at LaSalle Network?
- Consistently recognized for our award-winning company culture – Best and Brightest, Great Places to Work, Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and many more
- Direct exposure to our C-Suite executives including weekly lunch and learn events with executive leaders
- Present and accessible managers, directors, and C-level executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Opportunity for promotions and growth
If you are in search of an organization where you will have boundless opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, LaSalle Network could be the place for you. We offer a fun culture where individual and team achievements are celebrated and where hard work and determination is recognized!
Keywords and Related Terms: intern , internship , graduate , HR , human resources , background , I9 , onboarding , training , staffing , recruiting , Chicago , downtown , CHRO
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.