LaSalle has partnered with a client that believes strongly in better benefits for all employees and their families who is seeking a Wellness Coordinator with a strong passion for all things health and wellness. This role will work directly with vendors to put all wellness and fitness programs into place for the client, as well as their 200+ clients.
Wellness Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work directly with vendors to discover needs and create wellness programs and promotional materials
- Partner with vendors and clients to maximize wellness programs and drive participation
- Take the lead on special projects and initiatives in relation to fitness, wellness, and behavioral modification programs
- Conduct monthly and annual reporting to show program participation, progress, and outcomes
Wellness Coordinator Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Wellness and fitness background required
- Up to 20% travel requirement
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , wellness #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.