LaSalle Network is searching for a Wellness Coordinator to join a national organization in Oakbrook dedicated to providing employees with the best benefits/health coverage possible. In this Wellness Coordinator position, you will coordinate and implement all company-wide wellness campaigns/initiatives, tracking the progress and providing support to the benefits team.
Wellness Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Passionate about wellness and willing to assist in benefits support (ex. Filing, data entry, etc.)
- Responsible for development of company-wide wellness initiatives/programs for clients, from initial planning and marketing through execution
- Act as a liaison for the company to gather input and to develop research on health/wellness
- Gather and analyze data to measure the success of wellness initiatives to help set goals and track progress
- Display urgency and professionalism to meet deadlines and in establishing relationships with employees and outside vendors
Wellness Coordinator Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience with wellness and benefits
- Experience in the coordination, marketing and promotion of corporate health/wellness programs, including vendor management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; superb organizational skills
- Strong conceptual, strategic and creativity skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, and Excel)
- Up to 20% Travel (to client locations)
If you believe you are qualified for the Wellness Coordinator role please apply today!
HR Recruiter, LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , wellness, human resources , hr coordinator, human resources coordinator, benefits coordinator, wellness coordinator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.