Our client, a global manufacturing and specialty product company, is looking for a Webmaster to join their team! Located in the western suburbs region of Illinois, our client has experienced growth year after year and won a product design award in the 2021 Red Dot Design Competition!
If you are eager to manage marketing activities and analyze functionality and features of marketing solutions, please consider applying to this Webmaster position today.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Work directly with external web development team to identify website issues and coordinate solutions quickly while keeping them under budget
- Directly manage all new products online and confirm activation
- Ensure proper images, videos, and related products are uploaded and tagged appropriately with consistency across all product and product lines
- Debug and fix broken links or images
- Manage website by updating content, product data, and creating pages
- Monitor and analyze site performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience with content management systems
- Experience implementing content and product data
- Experience analyzing digital assets, websites, and email databases
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and can foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply to this Webmaster role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: email marketing , marketing automation , content creation , web master , web development
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.