Lasalle Network is looking for a Web Editor for a nonprofit client to join their marketing team in downtown Chicago! If you have a background in content strategy, SEO and website management, as well as a passion for providing a positive user experience, this is the position for you!
As a Web Editor, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the entire marketing team on managing all aspects of the client's website and improving the accessibility standards of the current website.
This is a hybrid onsite position located in downtown Chicago with a budgeted salary of $80,000-$85,000.
Web Editor Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the website including regular content updates
- Create new web pages and redesign existing pages while maintaining quality control through testing and evaluation of web pages
- Monitor analytics, react to trends and create and execute search engine optimization
- Ensure projects are meeting user experience standards
- Help departments create SharePoint pages, curate information and train department-level users on maintaining their SharePoint
Web Editor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology or related field
- 5+ years of transferrable work experience
- Must have experience improving and managing websites and other digital platforms
- Data analytics and SEO experience
- High interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with multiple teams in an organization
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and organization
Keywords and Related Terms: website manager , website , analytics , marketing , SEO #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.