LaSalle Network is searching for a Web Developer for an industry leading software company that specializes in the development and marketing of employee benefits administration software.
This Web Developer needs to have experience working on robust and complex Software as a Service systems. If you have an interest in mobile platform development, this is a role that could take you in that direction as well. The Web Developer will work with a team and report directly to a Vice President of Application Development who has been with the company since it began in 1996.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in code reviews and practice test driven development
- Work with development team to understand user stories and epics
- Help resolve source code level production issues
Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated development experience with at least two multi-tier applications
- Code samples and work portfolio examples including an object oriented language
If you are interested in this Web Developer position, please apply today!
Sr. Unit Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: .net , c# , vb , asp , asp.net , sql , microsoft , development , software , web , team foundation server , tfs , version control , vcs , software as a service , saas , test driven , tdd , agile
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v