Our client is an industry leader in manufacturing and consumer products across the globe. Due to tremendous growth, they are targeting a Warehouse and Logistics Manager out of their Headquarters that will be responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all operations matters in and out of the facility and will have both cost P&L responsibility as well as leadership responsibilities.
Warehouse and Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting weekly/period requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Actively manage and monitor the day-to-day operations of the warehouse including the employees, inbound receiving and quality inspections, inventory management and control, order fulfillment, shipping, and returns management
- Assist with assessment of warehouse performance against budget and operational goals; Identify areas in which reductions or modifications can increase service and decrease cost maximizing profitability
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute operational initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
Warehouse and Logistics Manager Requirements:
- 7 or more years' experience in a warehouse or distribution setting
- Previous management experience and proven performance of driving change in supply chain optimization and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Warehouse and Logistics Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national