LaSalle Network has partnered with a financial institution located in Chicago that is seeking a Treasury Manager for their corporate office. This friendly and service-oriented Treasury Manager will have up to 5 direct reports and will have strong operational/communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent treasury management, as well as client technical support, issue resolution, and helping with any systems issues.
Treasury Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise daily cash operations including daily reconciliation with the Federal Reserve
- Assess and cooperate with internal processes and procedures, including assessment of risk management and regulatory compliance
- Serve as the point person for any escalating issues that need resolution, including technical support
- Manage commercial deposit relationships and serve as point person
Treasury Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5 plus years in the banking and treasury management industry
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills a must
- Team player, multi-tasker and proven problem solver
Sr. Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: treasury, treasury management, banking, cash management, treasury analyst, ACH, cash, risk, regulatory, wire transfer, positive pay, deposit, bill pay
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.