LaSalle Network is partnered with a top investment management firm ($12 billion AUM) looking to add a tax unit to their team. They are in search for a VP of Tax. This firm is actively working to build a new business unit supporting ultra-high-net-worth and high-net-worth clients with their tax needs.
This position is highly visible and will have the opportunity to be creative as they grow a new team. They are looking for a tax expert that is comfortable meeting with clients and offering tax support for their individual, trust and gift tax needs.
This company is open on compensation and the role can reach up to $250,000! You will not be required to cold call or reach out to potential clients to grow business.
VP of Tax Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge of individual tax returns, the tax preparation process and tax filing deadlines; able to address tax planning issues
- Be capable of providing tax advisory services to high-net-worth clients
- Client facing regularly during the tax season to be able to properly prepare returns
- Extended hours from February 1-April 15 in order to meet tax filing deadlines
VP of Tax Requirements:
- CPA is required
- 5+ years of tax experience in public accounting or investment management
- Experience reviewing individual, trust, gift and fiduciary returns
- Be able to sign on returns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this VP of Tax opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Tax
Keywords and Related Terms: 1040s , 1065s , 1120s , individual returns , high net worth clients , ultra high net worth , trust returns , CPA , certified public accountant , Tax Director , public accounting , accounting , GL , Federal tax , State tax , international tax , sales and use tax , Masters in Tax #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.