LaSalle Network is looking to expand our sales team in suburban Chicagoland and is in search of a VP of Sales to lead those efforts. Our executive management team is one of the strongest and most stable in the Chicago staffing business, with an average company tenure of 9 years. While many of our leaders have been promoted from within, several are seasoned industry experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience from other leading industry organizations. Our new VP of Sales will have the opportunity to work alongside this talented peer group and directly under the leadership of our Chief Operations Officer.
As the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy to expand our reach in the Chicagoland suburbs. Through your leadership, you will drive revenue and ensure the strength of our client relationships. You will have responsibility for managing, developing, and hiring a team of managers and account executives as you work to accomplish our organization’s business development goals.
VP of Sales Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate a team of managers, business development managers, and account executives
- Meet regularly with direct reports to provide coaching, feedback, and direction
- Interview, hire and train new team members
- Drive progress toward organizational and individual revenue goals
- Collaborate with recruiting leaders to develop effective client delivery strategies
- Attend meetings and entertainment with existing and potential clients
- Provide swift and effective resolution of escalated client concerns
- Introduce new processes and programs to improve sales performance
VP of Sales Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of experience leading sales teams and driving sales performance
- Prior experience in the staffing and recruiting industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in the trenches alongside your people
- Energetic, responsive, confident, and collaborative
This role offers high visibility to executive leadership, an opportunity to mentor and develop others, and the exciting challenge of building a new team that can deliver results. If you are interested in this VP of Sales role, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , business development , client , strategy , account management , leadership , management , executive management , vice president , VP , VP of Sales , Vice President of Sales , staffing , recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.