Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a technology company to hire a VP of Sales. They create business streamlining solutions and are seeking a candidate to lead the sales team and drive revenue growth through strategic sales initiatives.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of driving success in selling IT services and solutions, particularly in the data and digital space, and experience leading sales teams.
This role reports to the CEO and will work closely with other senior leaders across the organization. This position can be done remotely, but candidates must be in the Chicago, IL area.
VP of Sales Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and prospects, understanding their needs and delivering tailored solutions that meet their requirements
- Build and maintain your own book of accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors and trends to inform sales strategy and tactics
- Collaborate with other senior leaders to ensure alignment between sales and other functions such as marketing, product and delivery
- Participate in industry events and conferences to network with key stakeholders and promote the company's brand and offerings
VP of Sales Requirements:
- Working on the ground is the most important skill
- Prior experience selling software services
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in sales, with 5+ years in a leadership role
- Experience selling IT services and solutions, particularly in the data space
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret market data and trends
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and incentives on par with industry benchmarks
- Company sponsored training and certifications
- Long Service awards and Retirement Benefits
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Unlimited Career Progression pathways with continual performance management
- Insurance Coverage: Family Health Insurance, Accident Insurance, Mental Health Wellness, etc.
- 401k program eligibility after 90 days of employment
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national