The Vice President of Operations will be responsible for overall client satisfaction and overseeing a team that is responsible for managing the P&L and long-term relationships with physician groups that utilize Revenue Cycle Management, Population Health, PrecisionQ, EHR and/or Practice Management services.
- Provides operational direction and support to ensure the Operations department is on budget and meets or exceeds client quality goals and initiatives
- Works in conjunction with other divisions in support of multi physician practices’ revenue cycle management, population health, practice management and employee health records. Provides consultative advice and direction to both clients and direct reports to meet both the short-term and long-term strategic goals of both organizations
- Standardize the development of policies and procedures, offering the implementation of our client's services into physician practices and ongoing service delivery to clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to the solutions and product managers and relevant advisory boards
- 10+ years of managing a large multi-physician practice including 5+ years leading a team
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or MHA strongly preferred
- Proven ability to engage, collaborate and influence outcomes with multiple executives across different organizations
- Thorough knowledge of the revenue cycle within a physician practice setting along with necessary laws and regulations; strong awareness and understanding of Population Health, Practice Management and EHR systems and processes
- Working knowledge of federal and state compliance guidelines (e.g. HIPAA)
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with physicians and practice staff
- Advanced computer skills including all MS Office products and in-depth knowledge of RCM applications
- Ability to understand and parse revenue cycle data to unearth financial impact to the client.
If you are interested in this Vice President of Operations opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Executive Search
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.