Are you a passionate sales leader looking to build out a new North American sales team for a start-up? Have an interest in selling a pivotal sold into all of the major CPG brands across the globe? Our client, an international analytics company that specializes in improving the way international food and beverage companies utilize real-time pricing data is seeking a VP of Business Development to join their team as their first US sales hire. Heading all new business activity, the VP of Business Development will be a key player of go-to-market strategies and breaking down doors in the largest industry in the world.
VP of Business Development Responsibilities:
- Execute sales strategies to exceed short/long term gross margin, net sales and volume objectives
- Ensure that business plans reflect joint strategy development
- Work collaboratively with sales strategy and customer insights to identify sales opportunities
- Provide direct management and strategic direction for third party broker partner
- Regular market visits to clients based on expected activity
- Build and maintain knowledge base of competitors, marketplace and consumer trend
VP of Business Development Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business management, marketing, or other business related field preferred
- 8-10 years of sales experience selling directly to Fortune 500 CPG brands
- Ideal preference in a SaaS software sales setting
- Excellent presentation, organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Team leadership and successful coaching ability
- Must be willing to travel
If you are interested in this VP of Business Development role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Executive Sales Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , head of sales , vp of sales , director of sales , leader, prospecting , lead , leads , revenue , new business , up-selling , presentation , presentations , technology , consumer data , marketing , apparel , growth , growing , startup , start-up
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.