Are you an innovative leader looking to elevate your career with an award-winning, global tech company here in Chicago? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a VP of Marketing and Communications for one of our top clients in the HR Technology Space. This person will be responsible for leading efforts around simplifying global expansion efforts through cutting-edge technological strategies and provide customers the ability to expand their businesses.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a company with a global presence, and someone that brings that team-player mentality who can bring in their own ideas and innovations to the table! The VP of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for building the strategy and manage the execution of all marketing, media and public relations, market research, and brand campaigns for the company. This role will develop the global marketing strategy and team to execute that strategy across the organization’s global brand reputation.
VP of Marketing and Communications Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic marketing plans to support the organization's mission, goals, and objectives, by building a culture where the marketing, development, and programming functions collaborate, and drive decisions informed by reliable market-tested data
- Lead key programs, including but not limited to: user experience design, brand design, digital marketing, product development, trade show events, and content creation, and building industry partnerships that will drive relevance in the marketplace
- Execute on current and new ways to communicate differentiating value propositions towards customer segments for all business lines in collaboration and advisor to the business leaders across the organization
- Develop strategic marketing plans to prioritize on initiatives (digital, events, campaigns) supporting the execution of the business plans and lead content development globally for all current and new business lines
- Support digital and technology effectiveness through targeted campaign management in collaboration with compliance and digital teams
- Demonstrate success leading the product marketing and communications team while promoting a culture of high performance
VP of Marketing and Communications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field; advance degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a senior management role, holding progressively responsible positions in marketing and communications
- Superior management skills, including the ability to advocate for and manage to budget priorities
- A passion for user experience and creating a company’s online presence across ecommerce and digital platforms
- Experience in the technology space and ideally, with b2b experience as well
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: b2b , tech , management , global marketing strategies , user experience , fintech, HR technology , human capital management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.