Are you a dynamic HR leader that puts people first? LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing product-based organization looking for their next VP of Human Resources. The VP of Human Resources will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function.
The ideal candidate for this VP of Human Resources position is someone who has a track record of promoting and implementing human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs.
VP of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the National HR operations including providing counsel for management and staff on employee relations issues, interpretation of company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions
- Develop, recommend, and implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensures consistency and alignment of subsidiary and departmental strategy with the overall corporate strategy and established governance
- Provides overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits and meeting management
- Strategize and implement global incentive and employee recognition systems
VP of Human Resources Requirements:
- 15-20 years’ experience in HR, preferably within a product-based company
- Direct managerial experience required
- Ability to work in a fast growing and demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Travel as required
If you are interested in this VP of Human Resources opportunity and qualify per the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: HR, Human Resources , employee relations , succession planning , compliance , compensation , talent acquisition , training and development , T&D
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.