LaSalle Network is working with a private equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in the Chicago area in its search for a Vice President (VP) of Finance. The VP of Finance will lead the company’s finance and accounting operations and will collaborate with the CEO and management team to execute on the company’s aggressive growth strategy.
VP of Finance Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all company finance and accounting operations, including accounting, balance sheet preparation, annual financial statements, external accounting, profitability analysis by product, costing, financial liquidity planning and forecasting, budgeting and taxes
- Develop KPIs to encourage accountability and measure company financial performance; identify issues and work cross-functionally to initiate corrective action
- Evaluate existing financial systems and processes; make recommendations for upgrades and optimization and drive transformation projects
- Collaborate with CEO and management team in the evaluation of an active acquisition pipeline
- Manage long-term budgeting and financial planning processes to ensure they are linked with company strategy and overall business goals
- Oversee internal and external audit processes
- Build, lead and develop finance and accounting team
VP of Finance Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business; MBA preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred, as is experience in a private equity-backed company
- Proficiency with PowerBI or data visualization tools is a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
If you are interested in this VP of Finance opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Director, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: VP of Finance , Vice President , financial planning , FP&A , accounting, finance , audit , financial controls , report , process improvement , manufacturing , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , financial statements , reconcile , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , cash , accrual , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , ERP , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , Excel , workshift , oracle , controller , manage #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.