LaSalle Network is looking for a Vice President of Finance for a private equity backed product/distribution firm in the Chicago area. This VP of Finance will lead the company’s FP&A function with a heavy focus on planning for rapid growth in 2023.
VP of Finance Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Lead and execute on an efficient budgeting and forecasting process, capturing the inputs of various stakeholders and drive for achieving company goals
- Establish a detailed understanding of how revenue and costs are allocated and identify and implement opportunities to improve the financial reporting
- Manage the capital expenditure process for ROI/DCF analysis
- Manage and build out the FP&A team as the business grows
- Work with department heads to inform, plan and manage their cost center budgets and actual expenses; business partner to COO, CHRO and other functional leaders
- Develop, report and automate financial reporting and KPI dashboards to provide management with forecast insights, performance metrics and financial analytics for improved organizational decision-making
VP of Finance Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in finance/FP&A
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business; MBA preferred
- Manufacturing/distribution industry experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with PowerBI or data visualization tools a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
If you are interested in this VP of Finance opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: VP of Finance , Vice President , financial planning , FP&A , accounting, finance , audit , financial controls , report , process improvement , manufacturing , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree, reporting , financial statements , reconcile , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.