One of the country’s largest banking institutions is looking for a Vice President of Compensation in the western suburbs of Chicago. This individual will have the chance to lead the design, implementation, and communication for all broad base and executive compensation programs for the company!
Vice President of Compensation Responsibilities:
- Manage compensation cycles including market pricing, salary range development and review, salary budgeting, merit increases, and bonuses
- Manage benchmarking surveys
- Evaluate the effectiveness and competitiveness of current programs
- Drive sales performance by providing expertise on incentive program review and design
- Identify ways to streamline processes and enhance retention as well as time to hire
- Monitor compliance with federal, state, and local laws – ensuring compensation practices are compliant with all requirements
- Collaborate with HRIS team
- Oversee accuracy and all deliverables for quarterly compensation committee meetings
Vice President of Compensation Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in compensation & people management experience
- Vast knowledge of compensation principles and practices
- Experience with commission and sales incentive programs
- Experience in change management and influencing executive management
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of public company equity and bonus plans
- Expert knowledge in Excel including analysis of data and ability to provide conclusions and recommendations
If you are interested in this Vice President of Compensation role and qualify per the requirements, please apply today. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: compensation , vice president of compensation , executive management , change management , excel , people management , market pricing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.