LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a boutique insurance and benefits group based in Oak Brook. Our client partners with an array of companies throughout the Chicagoland area to help them maximize their benefits usage. This company has a tight knit, family like culture and are continually expanding their client base.
Our client is looking to add a Licensed Benefits Consultant to their sales team in order to continue this growth. The Licensed Benefits Consultant will be the subject matter expert on all thing’s voluntary benefits. This individual will have access to warm leads as they will be given a book of business. This position requires active Life and Health licenses.
This position has a competitive base salary + commission as well a flexible work environment.
Licensed Benefits Consultant Responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert for all worksite products by carrier
- Understand customer needs and requirements to grow the accounts
- Leads internal RFP quote and evaluation process
- Meet with consultants to strategize on opportunities
Licensed Benefits Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience in professional services; preferably in voluntary benefits
- Active Life and Health licenses
- Past success with consultative selling techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-connected in the industry with the Chicagoland area
If you are interested in this Licensed Benefits Consultant position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sales Recruiting, Project Manager
Keywords and related terms: Insurance , health & life , health , life , license , sales representative , commission , Insurance Representative , Insurance Agent , benefits , outside sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.