LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Visual Communication Designer with one of our top CPG clients in the Chicago suburbs. In this role, you will have the chance to work on creative internal and external marketing content while serving as the main in-house graphic designer on this company's North America team!
If you are a creative story-teller with a passion for design and communications, this is the job for you!
Visual Communication Designer Responsibilities:
- Work within the Corporate Communications function to develop and execute the overall brand identity for internal and external communications
- Create and manage all visual assets for internal communications with a focus on intranet content and articles
- Create and schedule all internal email communications on behalf of Corporate Communications and/or leadership
- Manage and deploy content for Itasca, IL location digital message boards, administer account changes enterprise-wide and organize corporate communication content
- Collaborate with Human Resources on strategy development for internal communications
- Oversee video content creation and editing
- Create brand consistency across all internal communications and consult on branding evolution
- Support development and design of internal presentations including learning and development, town halls, etc.
- Compose, proof and/or publish website updates including text changes and graphic changes
- Design customized LinkedIn post graphics that are consistent with the brand
- Support development of presentations, print materials, e-blasts and other customer-facing content
- Create brand consistency across all external digital platforms
- Consult on all brand guidelines across all business division support materials
- Lead design on organization-focused campaigns which includes but is not limited to social media, advertisements, newsletter design, booth graphics, print materials, campaign website updates and additions
- Other duties as assigned
Visual Communication Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or equivalent
- Must have experience with creating engaging content for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with video editing preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, XD, Dreamweaver)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Cross-browser design optimization
- Web design and wireframing preferred
- Photography and video editing experience preferred
- Desire to do more, seek ways to enhance and improve tasks and processes, challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented, comfortable with fast pace, adaptable, self-directed and a team player with proven ability and desire to collaborate with different stakeholders
Keywords and Related Terms: graphic design , internal , external , marketing , design , communications , Adobe , graphics #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.