Tired of working weekends and looking for more stability in your career? Looking to make a switch from freelance into a full-time in-house position? We have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is partnering with a Chicago native company that tailors to both B2B and B2C audiences. This growing organization is looking for a Videographer to join their team. This person will have the opportunity to work in-house for a variety of industries such as sports, TV, radio, nonprofit, etc.
This is a hybrid opportunity, with two days per week in office. The office is located in the northern suburbs of Illinois.
- Create and edit video footage for television commercials, conference demonstrations and product demonstrations
- Work directly with the film and creative teams
- Set up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props and other equipment
- Edit footage after recording
- Add computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage
- 2+ years of video editing and base line production experience
- Experience working with an agency and/or in-house client-side experience required
- Creative thinking with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for collaborating with clients and members of the production team
- Knowledge of post-production techniques
- Understanding of computer software used for planning, editing and scripting
If you are interested in the Videographer position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: videography , video , film , design , production , editorial , edit #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.