Job DescriptionWe are partnering with a leading organization in the education and mission-driven industry, dedicated to making a positive impact on society. We are seeking a talented and creative Videographer to join their dynamic marketing team in Chicago. If you have a passion for storytelling through video and are looking to make a direct impact, please apply today!
Candidates who live in the city of Chicago and/or have a Chicago address are eligible only! This is a contract to hire opportunity with 30-40 hours a week.
- Conceptualize, plan and create a wide range of video content, including marketing campaigns and instructional videos from start to finish
- Capture high-quality video footage using professional equipment, ensuring optimal lighting, audio and framing
- Edit and post-produce video content, including but not limited to, adding graphics, animations, music and subtitles as necessary
- Manage video files, organize archives and ensure all assets are easily accessible for future use
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in videography and video editing to continuously improve video quality and storytelling techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in film, video production or a related field
- Proven experience as a videographer, including shooting and editing video content for a non-profit organization, higher education and/or agency required
- A strong portfolio showcasing your videography and editing skills required
- Proficiency in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Can provide your own video equipment such as any high quality DSLR
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and engaging manner.
Sr. Project Manager, Marketing Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national