Our client, an industry leader in the video game technology space, is looking to bring on a Vice President of Human Resources to join their high-achieving team and to help them double in size over the next five years. This company offers a state-of-the-art product at the intersection of health care and tech entertainment. The Vice President of Human Resources will report directly to the CEO and will have a “seat at the table” with the rest of the senior management team. This position will lead the talent strategy as the organization grows through organic growth and acquisitions and will be a true business partner to leadership throughout the organization.
The Vice President of Human Resources will oversee all strategy for HR including but not limited to talent planning, employee relations, benefits, compensation, performance management, recruitment, succession planning and training/development. In this role, you will directly manage and develop a team of four HR professionals and create a culture of employee engagement for the entire organization. As a member of the senior management team, the Vice President of Human Resources will lead cross-functional teams, develop, and implement new programs and be a change agent for the growing company.
Vice President of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of talent strategy, planning, forecasting, trends, and processes, including conducting a job analysis and implementing strategies for attracting, engaging, and retaining top talent
- Manage compensation program end-to-end, including market surveys, developing job bands and salary ranges, and other projects
- Serve as main point of contact for all high-level employee relations issues, employment law matters, and manager coaching/advising
- Update and manage an employee rewards program that reflects the needs of the employees and builds a strong sense of employee engagement
- Oversee training and development needs, creating a performance management strategy and a succession plan for high-potential candidates
- Lead all HR related due diligence and employee communications around mergers and acquisitions
- Handle special projects and assignments as needed
- Work closely with the C-suite and executive management and other business leaders
- Provide thought-leadership in human resources as a key member of the executive team
Vice President of Human Resources Requirements:
- At least 15 years of progressive and generalist human resources and management experience
- Extensive and progressive experience with compensation plans, managing benefits plans and vendors, and employment law (EEOC, FMLA, ADA)
- Strong understanding of talent management, performance management, employee engagement and human resources development
- Extensive understanding of human resources industry, processes, and trends, including upcoming issues and forecasting
- Experience in fast-paced and growing organizations with strong client-services and professional services values
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Innate leadership skills and ability to adapt to various changes and situations
- Bachelor’s degree required. PHR or SPHR certification or Master’s in Human Resources strongly preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Vice President of Human Resources. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , compensation and benefits , employee relations , EEOC , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , benchmarking , vendor negotiations , performance management , leadership , compliance , HRIS , PHR , SPHR , talent planning , succession planning , workforce planning , employee engagement , human resources development , professional services , generalist , employment law , talent strategy , talent management , client services , recruiting , talent acquisition , training , development #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.