LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth healthcare firm that is looking for a Vice President of Finance to support the CEO. The ideal Vice President of Finance candidate will bring multi-site experience and a proven track record of financial leadership.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this Vice President of Finance will sit on the executive team overseeing all accounting and finance related functions for the organization.
Vice President of Finance Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the accounting and finance functions with responsibilities including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, operational reporting, revenue management for billing and accounts receivable, audits, general fiduciary responsibilities for accounting operations, internal control structures, facilities and contract management in an entrepreneurial and growth-focused environment
- Meet reporting requirements for all funding and contracting bodies
- Prepare/oversee regular and specialized financial reporting for CEO and governing board, related to business performance, business plans and strategic opportunities
- Provide leadership and oversight to accounting and finance staff
- Manages all cash management, treasury issues, capital budgeting
- Develop cost reduction and other improvement opportunities and implement in partnership with company management
Vice President of Finance Requirements:
- CPA or MBA required, preferably both
- Minimum of 5 years prior financial leadership experience at an organization $200 million or more in revenue
- Track record of developing process and influencing improvements that directly impact the bottom line
- Ability to indirectly lead and influence both finance and non-finance leadership
If you are interested in this Vice President of Finance opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Executive Search Consultant
Keywords and Related Terms: Director , VP , Vice President , Sr. Manager , Senior Manager , finance , accounting , reporting , dashboard , ROI , analysis , M&A , professional services , financial reporting , board reporting , cost savings
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.