Our client, an engineer of transformative technology solutions for the most visionary organizations in the world, is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources.
The Vice President of Human Resources provides executive-level leadership and guidance to the organization’s HR operations and the management team. The Vice President is responsible and takes initiative for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and working with business leaders in identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals.
Vice President of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Set strategy for the HR department, including collaborating with executive leadership to define and execute on the organization’s long-term mission and goals
- Support the business by researching, developing, and implementing competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs
- Work collaboratively to design and implement training and career development programs for recruitment, retention, and development of employees
- Ensure compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, payroll, and other laws, regulations, and requirements
- Maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management. (Relevant jurisdictions include the US, India, the UK and Singapore)
- Oversee the company’s HRIS application and related applications to ensure efficiency, and that the application adequately meets the goals of the department and company
- Lead HR due diligence and onboarding during M&A events
- Support the Company’s board of directors with public company executive compensation practices and policies. assigned
Vice President of Human Resources Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s or law degree highly preferred
- At least ten years of human resource management experience required, with increasing responsibility for strategy, talent management, public company executive compensation, and/or business development experience
- Experience presenting to C-level and Board level audiences
- Experience with M&A relating to HR matters
- Track record of strong supervisory and leadership skills
If you are interested in this Vice President of Human Resources role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Human Resources, VP HR, management, leadership, compensation, incentive, retention, career development, compliance, regulations, M&A #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.