LaSalle Network has partnered with a facilities management company to hire a Vendor Relations Representative to provide excellent customer experience.
This position is onsite in their Chicago office, requires weekend availability and has a budgeted compensation of $18/hour.
Vendor Relations Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive vendor relations to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- Receive and handle customer calls and email requests for services
- Manage the scheduling and completion of all services assigned by customers
- Manage real-time inquiries while keeping track of and responding to commitments to follow up with customer/vendor inquiries
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the company’s web-based systems and databases
- Source new vendors to perform required services, as needed
- Resolve or escalate all disputes or dissatisfied service confirmations
- Maintain open communication with vendors in a manner that adheres to all contracts and agreed upon scope of work throughout the duration of the relationship
- Provide market intelligence feedback to maximize customer satisfaction and to ensure strategies and policies are in place to attract and retain customers
- Enter information into the database and ensure consistency and accuracy
- Be able to educate clients on the benefits of the company’s service offering
- Provide creative solutions to meet client needs and maximize value
- Contribute to special projects and continuous improvement initiatives, as requested by Operation’s management or the client
- Provide management with recommendations to changes in procedures, as needed
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
Vendor Relations Representative Requirements:
- Associates degree or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: vendor relations , customer service , customer satisfaction #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.