LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is seeking a Vendor Enrollment Specialist in Beaverton, OR. Our client is looking for sharp, professional, motivated and flexible individuals.
This company has a hybrid model, with plans to transition fully onsite. This role offers a base pay plus an uncapped commission.
Vendor Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop vendor relationships for new and existing clients
- Place calls to vendors not currently participating in the program
- Handle about 75-80 sales calls per day
- Work closely with vendor enrollment team to close all enrollment opportunities and improve processes
- Present and educate vendors to credit card payment program and offer credit card payment solutions to improve efficiency and security of invoice payments
- Maintain a queue, appropriately prioritize calls, retire non-accepting clients and assure campaign completion within an appropriate time frame
- Accurately notate contact and acceptance information within designated databases
- Work with clients, sales and project management teams to discuss enrollment trends
- Act as a liaison between vendors and clients
- Bypass objection by proposing alternate payment options
Vendor Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree required
- Embody a customer-centric mindset
- Display reliability and professionalism with strong work ethic, consistent performance and good business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal and active listening
- Excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to interact in team setting with colleagues at multiple levels
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Flexible with ability to embrace change
- Motivated with a positive attitude; consistently strive to exceed expectations
If you are interested in the Vendor Enrollment Specialist position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: customer service , clerical , administrative , account coordinator , account representative , project management #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.