LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is seeking a Vendor Enrollment Specialist in Brentwood, TN. Our client is looking for sharp, professional, motivated and flexible individuals.
This company has a hybrid model, with plans to transition fully onsite. This role offers a base pay plus an uncapped commission.
Vendor Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
Vendor Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- Develop vendor relationships for new and existing clients
- Place calls to vendors not currently participating in the program
- Handle about 75-80 sales calls per day
- Work closely with vendor enrollment team to close all enrollment opportunities and improve processes
- Present and educate vendors to credit card payment program and offer credit card payment solutions to improve efficiency and security of invoice payments
- Maintain a queue, appropriately prioritize calls, retire non-accepting clients and assure campaign completion within an appropriate time frame
- Accurately notate contact and acceptance information within designated databases
- Work with clients, sales and project management teams to discuss enrollment trends
- Act as a liaison between vendors and clients
- Bypass objection by proposing alternate payment options
- Associates or bachelor’s degree required
- Embody a customer-centric mindset
- Display reliability and professionalism with strong work ethic, consistent performance and good business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal and active listening
- Excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to interact in team setting with colleagues at multiple levels
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Flexible with ability to embrace change
- Motivated with a positive attitude; consistently strive to exceed expectations
If you are interested in the Vendor Enrollment Specialist position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: customer service , clerical , administrative , account coordinator , account representative , project management #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.