Are you a UX Designer/ Architect looking to grow your career in the tech space? LaSalle Network is looking to hire a UX Designer for one of our top clients in the fintech/ financial services.
This person will develop the structure and flow of digital solutions through conducting research, interviews, and surveys, and then translating that information into sitemaps, wireframes, and functional prototypes. You will also setup the system and processes that will be used to design the product including but not limited to prototypes with interaction notes, behavioral expectations, customer journey creation, and other behaviors. You will work with both marketing stakeholders and IT stakeholders as well as other cross-functional teams!
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Use your solid grasp of user research, information architecture, interaction design, and content strategy to clearly communicate to teams and clients
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and perform user research and testing
- Understand how the end user will interact with the platform and develop the structure and flow to make that possible
UX Designer Requirements:
- 2-5 years of related work experience in the UX/UI field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (including Adobe XD)
If you are interested in this UX Designer opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: UX , user experience , research , adobe XD , wireframing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.