Are you a UX Designer with a passion for eCommerce looking to grow your career? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a UX Designer for one of their top clients in the eCommerce space in the northern suburbs.
This position will be in-house with a well-known Chicagoland consumer merchandising company where this person will be able to take ownership of their work and lead, define, and deploy new and improved web and mobile functionality.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain the user experience roadmap for all eCommerce platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Compile competitive data to ensure that websites utilize competitive conversion functionality, maintaining a competitive edge against competitor products
- Identify target audience and carry out interviews to help understand user needs
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as Call To Actions, layouts, target links, landing pages, and banners
UX Designer Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 2+ years of B2C, direct to consumer, and online retail experience required
- 2+ years of eCommerce/UX experience
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar tools to prototype and create wireframes and mock-ups of website / mobile functionality
- Proficient with measuring results using Google Analytics or other analytics tools
If you are interested in this UX Designer opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: user experience , wireframing , prototyping , adobe XD , sketch
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.