LaSalle Network has partnered with a major U.S. retailer to hire a User Experience Design Manager. The User Experience Design Manager will support and report to the UX Director within the ecommerce team. This critical role will define and shape customer experiences. This individual will be responsible for managing UX designers as well as executing UX/UI designs.
If you are searching for a new home, please apply today! The User Experience Design Manager is an amazing opportunity for an established brand.
User Experience Design Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the user experience and ensure all delivered user experiences for the website represent the voice of the customer, are based on customer research, analytic data, user experience best practices and ecommerce industry expertise
- Drive ongoing data driven evaluation and improvement of the UX (user experience)/UI (user interface) on the website to continually improve performance funnel metrics and reach/exceed revenue goals and KPIs
- Lead cross-functional business teams in capturing and translating business requirements and user needs into innovative digital user experiences
- Own the development of presentations, user flows, wireframe specifications, prototypes, visual design specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to leadership, stakeholders and development teams
User Experience Design Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in user experience design, user interface design, visual or graphic design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors and other related UX/UI disciplines
- 3+ years of experience managing, leading and mentoring UX teams
- Understands the ecommerce completive landscape to inform UX design solutions
- Experience creating wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes in Figma, Axure, Sketch or other design tools
- Must have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., visual designs, graphic designs, wireframes, user flows, site maps, research, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or HCI is preferred
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national