Lasalle Network is looking for a UI/UX Designer for one of the largest manufacturing and supply chain companies in the Chicagoland area.
This position will sit on a robust team of designers and technologists and will provide you the opportunity to work for a global leader in the manufacturing and supply chain space.
If you are passionate about working on a quickly growing team centered on growing this company’s online presence, apply to this role today!
This position is located Lisle, IL and is hybrid.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Explore user experience design requirements for its digital assets
- Conceptualize comprehensive UI/UX design strategies for the brand
- Construct UI points of focus such as menus, search boxes, tabs, CTAs, banners, page layouts, etc.
- Work with the marketing team, internal and external designers to ensure final creations are tailored to the digital user
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in design or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, or in a related field
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player who can collaborate with a growing team
- Strong recognition of new technologies and ability to grasp them quickly
Keywords and Related Terms: UI , UX , UI/UX , Adobe Creative Suite , Sketch , InVision #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.