Let your career take flight with this new job opportunity! LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leader in the aviation industry who is looking for a Treasury Specialist. This global company is looking for an individual with excellent analytical and organizational skills. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a company that has been recognized for its sustainability leadership.
As a Treasury Specialist, you will be responsible for performing quality assurance daily. Other responsibilities include supporting the treasury team, updating procedures and maintaining log of all manual checks. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Treasury Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist with cash management and electronic funds transfer
- Analyze complex problems
- Assist the Treasury Director and Senior Accounting Clerks with management of existing accounts
- Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Provide invoices for Internal Audits
- Review and update deduction instructions
- Prepare and process journal entries
- Communicate with internal and external teams
Treasury Specialist Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Excel, typing and data entry
- Understanding of financial markets
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures
Ann Marie O’Sullivan
Keywords and Related Terms: analytics , treasury , journal entries , quality assurance , audits , internal , deductions , invoices #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.