LaSalle has partnered with a synthetic manufacturing company seeking a Treasury Associate to join their team. The Treasury Associate is responsible for supporting and contributing to the daily operations of Global Cash Management/Treasury and will be a vital team member.
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform previous day cash reconciliation, ensuring discrepancies are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Initiate daily cash positioning/activities
- Assist with transaction services within the banking platform, such as setting up wire payment templates, populate payment details and FX trade setup
- Primary contact and responsible for delivering high service level to internal customers, ranging from HR, Tax, Accounts Payable and Audit
- Lead bank-related inquiries
- Participate in ad hoc projects within treasury and cross-functionally as assigned
- Proactively look for ways to increase efficiencies within treasury and the company
- Work cross-divisionally supporting the company’s strategic initiatives, best practices and corporate culture
Treasury Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ year of related experience
- SAP preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of cash management and treasury functions
Keywords and Related Terms: treasury analyst , finance , accounting , remote , SAP , global treasury #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.