Are you looking to join a top performing team within the wealth management and investments industry? LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth, private investment management company headquartered in downtown Chicago. They are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their corporate accounting team. This person will be responsible for coordinating their cash flow and trade settlements, monitoring their brokerage accounts, and assisting their Cash Operations Manager with ad hoc projects.
Our client offers unparalleled growth, hiring top talent within the Chicagoland area. They have been recognized by several organizations for their culture, growth and achievements. This Treasury Analyst is an opportunity to expand your career in fast-paced, growing organization.
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and facilitate trade settlement transactions including wire transfers, account transfers, checks and AHC payments
- Monitor all bank and brokerage accounts for unscheduled cash flows
- Settle all scheduled trades in coordination with holdings and data repository
- Assist the Cash Operations Manager with ad hoc projects
Treasury Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of operations experience in banking or corporate treasury; new graduates may also be considered
- Experience using online banking platforms
- Experience with advanced Excel functions (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs) a plus
If you are interested in this Treasury Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: settlement , cash management , treasury , banking , invoices , CTP , AP , accounts , accounts payable , accounts payable specialist , specialist , payable , CPG , invoice , payables , vendor , retail , invoicing , vendors , investment , investment management , high net worth , high-net worth , family office #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.