Are you interested in the travel industry? Do you want to help coordinate worldwide trips to high end clientele? Do you have a passion for international travel? Our client located conveniently in the Chicago Loop, is looking for a Travel Representative to join their growing team and hiring now!
As a Travel Representative you would be responsible for coordinating international trips for nonprofit organizations. They are looking for detail-oriented individuals with a passion for travel, if this sounds like you, keep reading! This position will require providing exceptional customer support, planning skills, and coordinating that will put together group trips.
Responsibilities of the Travel Representative:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and written correspondence
- Organize, file and maintain updates for files and itineraries
- Coordinate scheduled mailings including confirmation packets and invoices
- Data entry of detailed information including air itineraries
Qualifications of the Travel Representative:
- 3-5 years of working in a call center environment
- 1-2 years of working in an administrative role
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through Approach and Softrip computer software
- Great attention to detail
If this sounds like something you are interested in, and qualified for, then apply for the Travel Representative opportunity today!
312 419 1700
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance , epic, referral , authorization , eligibility , verification , insurance , scheduler ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.