Our multi-billion dollar client who is a leader in the logistics industry is looking for a Travel and Expense Specialist to join their team. This established company has a great reputation and is known for their company culture. This position will be reporting into the AP Manager and play a significant role in customizing and managing the company’s Travel & Expense policies, systems, interfaces and processes.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of Travel and Expense experience, ability/eagerness to process, 1 + years of virtual pay card experience is required.
Travel and Expense Specialist Responsibilities:
- Audit employee expenses reports online for accuracy and compliance
- Develop an efficient system for employee reimbursement procedures and for measuring cost savings and compliance
- Aid in Accounts Payable
- Interacts and communicates frequently via written & verbal communication with internal and external departments and divisions
- Performs research and status updates for expense payments
- Negotiate corporate travel rates and programs for hotels, airlines, rental cars, meetings, etc
- Serve as the Central Administrator of the Concur Travel & Expense system
- Continue to develop improved training materials for simple on-boarding of new users
- Performs related duties and projects as assigned
Travel and Expense Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of travel, expense, accounts payable experience
- Concur experience preferred
- Virtual Pay Card Experience REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments and with management
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
This position is attracting top talent and will move quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Travel and Expense Specialist and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager - Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts Payable, Accounting, Finance, Excel, reconciliation, auditing, invoices, acquisitions, customer contracts, contracts, travel an expense, T&E,concur, expenses, Pay card, Vcard, Pcard, virtual card, virtual credit card
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.