Our client, a well-known nonprofit organization located in Chicago, IL, is looking for a Transportation Planner to help continue their pattern of growth. The Transportation Planner will be responsible for auditing the entire shipping process and offering support to their clients.
Transportation Planner Responsibilities:
- Maintain and track customer and carrier data to evaluate operational needs
- Develop resolutions to any operational issues for customers
- Proactively make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies for the clients
- Plan LTL and FTL truckloads that optimize shipping solutions and maximize cost savings
Transportation Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ year of logistics experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Transportation Planner opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain ,delivery , tracking , inventory, Business , Economics , business ,international, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.