Our client, a leading healthcare company in the Downtown Chicago, is looking for a motivated team player to support their procurement compliance team. As a Procurement Specialist, you will be reviewing and maintaining proper documentation to ensure compliance for all procurement activities. This position will include aspects of procurement, research management and compliance.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process requisitions, purchase orders, and coordinate with vendors
- Act as a liaison between internal departments on all procurement activities
- Manage vendor communication and compliance
- Ensure total compliance on all federal regulations
- Work with project managers for new purchases
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in purchasing, procurement, or research management
- Advanced Microsoft application experience.
- Proficiency in an ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in the Procurement Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning , supply
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.