LaSalle Network has partnered with a large non-profit organization that has been around since the late 1800’s. They are looking to hire a Transactional Accounting Manager to join their team (among other positions). This is a newly created position as this organization is moving their accounting function back in house. The Transactional Accounting Manager will start remote and then eventually sit at their corporate headquarters in the Chicago Loop. They will be responsible for all accounting operations for this business unit, work directly with their executive leadership team, and provide strategy for workflow optimization and process improvements.
Transactional Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, inventory management
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Assess current practices and procedures. Make recommendations for improvements
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Keep up with any tax handling/reporting
- Fixed assets and 1099 filing
Transactional Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Detailed oriented
- Process improvement mindset
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization and experience presenting to upper management
If you are interested in the Transactional Accounting Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , tax , transactional , accounting manager , ,finance , GAAP , 1099
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.