Our client, a growing marketing and technology company that is expanding in the Midwest region, is looking for top talent to join their organization! This AR Specialist opportunity will be located near downtown Chicago. Daily duties of this position include timely review and posting of customer payments received from multiple sources and other special projects as assigned.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Post payments received from various sources to customer account
- Balance customer payments to payment application in finance software and bank deposit
- Maintain log of customers that are approved to pay monthly installment using a credit card
- Accurately enter and maintain ACH information into finance software, contact customer if necessary to clarify information
- Process returned payments in finance software and record on general ledger
- Process late charge write off requests
- Analyze cash on account and apply, transfer or refund as appropriate
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- College degree or 2+ years of equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , accounts receivable , a/p , accounts payable , aging , discrepancies , cash , billing , invoicing , excel , accounting , clients , cash flow , rebill , customer service , data entry , financial statement , financial statement preparation , bill , billing , account reconciliation , accounts receivable , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , GL ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.