A leading, nationwide retail company is in search of a Training Specialist to join their team! They have built a reputation for customer service and exceptional products through the efficiencies they create within the company and the people at each level who make it happen.
The Training Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering a core curriculum for employees. This individual will coordinate the assessment of employees’ skill and talents to address and enhance them during training. If you are an HR professional with the desire to grow your career in a great company, please apply to this Training Specialist position today!
Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform training for new hires along with daily and monthly training as needed with all staff
- Edit and review training documents to ensure accuracy
- Assist in department initiatives and projects
- Prepare materials for department meetings or presentations
- Perform audits on department files and provides updates to senior leadership
- Attend meetings with leadership and staff regarding policy and procedure updates
- Collaborate with team members and communicate relevant information to leadership
- Uphold the security and confidentiality of all documents and data
Training Specialist Requirements:
- Associate's degree in training & development, business or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in training
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
- Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting meetings
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures
Thank you for your time and consideration of this Training Specialist position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: training , curriculum , e-learning , development , presentations , projects , leadership , communication , human , resources , new hires , HR , specialist , policy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.