Our client, a growing company headquartered in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Training Coordinator to play a pivotal role in its training programs.
As a partner to a variety of teams within the organization, the Training Coordinator will moderate and coordinate classroom and e-learning training for all levels in the organization on new products, strategies, and business oversight/priorities on a regular basis. The Training Coordinator will partner with the Training and Development Manager to provide meaningful training to staff of all levels within the organization.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Training and Development Manager to coordinate logistics and communication around training for the organization on company products, initiatives, and programs through WebEx, including printing/shipping training materials
- Act as the main point of contact for any inquiries regarding new-hire orientation and manage coordination of training activities for the orientation program
- Partner with the Training and Development Manager to gather articles to include in weekly news reports and training sessions
- Work with internal partners, leaders and teams to ensure maximum utilization of training programs
- Create a metrics/tracking system, and present evaluation of program success
Training Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience with a blend of human resources and training
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Experience and confidence in speaking in front of a large audience
- Ability to partner and communicate with senior leadership as well as entry-level employees
- Confident and dynamic team player
If you are interested in this Training Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: training , curriculum , adult learning , adult learners , e-learning , elearning , webex , coordinator , human resources coordinator , human resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.