Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is seeking a Total Rewards Manager to serve as a subject matter expert on compensation related projects and benefits initiatives. The Total Rewards Manager will join an excellent HR team that has a strong history of developing internal candidates for promotion. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, this role will make a lasting impact on the organization through strategic oversight of the compensation and benefits programs for this growing organization and industry leader.
The Total Rewards Manager will provide guidance and support to senior management, create and deliver compensation and incentive programs, partner with business partners and HR professionals around the world, and manage a Benefits Specialist who handles the day to day operations of the benefits program. This role will also support the analytics and reporting around incentive plans, implement a new compensation structure, and support other initiatives in the HR department. This role provides valuable exposure to a wide range of compensation initiatives and the opportunity to grow. The ideal candidate for this consultative role is proactive, solution-oriented, resourceful, and motivated to effect change within a complex environment.
Total Rewards Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and analyze compensation programs and policies, including administration of bonus payouts, oversight of compliance and documentation, and partnership with business unit leaders
- Lead all broadbased compensation initiatives, in particular the strategy and execution of job banding and leveling, salary surveys, and conducting an overarching compensation analysis
- Educate client partners through a variety of training vehicles and provide compensation-related tools. Provide strategic analysis and insight for compensation plans; create and implement plans to attract and retain top talent
- Oversee the benefits program strategy and execution, implementing new programs as needed
- Manage Benefits Analyst, developing their skills and abilities around the day to day benefits administration and projects
- Partner with senior leadership on compensation strategy and execution
Total Rewards Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years of compensation and benefits experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree required; Mathematics, Accounting, Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Strong Excel skills with competency in Excel data analysis
- CCP and/or CEBS preferred
If you are interested in this Total Rewards Manager opportunity and meet the requirements of the role, apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , ccp , hr strategy , communication , leadership , analyst , consultant , pay administration , broadbased , executive compensation , benchmarking , policies , procedures
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.