Our client, an industry leader who is redefining their culture and identity, is looking for a Total Rewards Manager to lead their health and welfare benefits programs end-to-end. This role will play an integral part in the attraction and retention of top talent as the organization redefines their company culture by designing, implementing, and maintaining competitive benefits programs.
The Total Rewards Manager will be the subject matter expert on all aspects of health and welfare benefits, as well as support for pension/401K programs. This role will own the relationship with any external partners/vendors, holding them accountable through scorecards and other reporting. Reporting to the Vice President of HR, this role will also support other Total Rewards priorities including but not limited to compensation administration, rewards, and recognition.
Total Rewards Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as subject matter expert on all health and welfare benefits needs across the organization, driving benefits strategy
- Oversee annual enrollment process from planning to managing employee communications, presenting benefits plans to all employees
- Oversee implementation of new benefit programs and suggest changes to current programs
- Work with vendors and brokers to ensure the best plans for employees, holding external partners accountable through scorecards
- Ensure compliance with all related benefits and total rewards laws and regulations, such as the Affordable Care Act, ERISA, etc.
- Conduct annual cost/benefit analysis for benefit plans and make recommendations of changes
- Create and present reports regarding benefit costs, savings opportunities, and program enhancements through the HRIS system
- Maintain employee records in HRIS and work closely with payroll department on benefits deductions and auditing contributions into retirement plans
- Serves as a member of the Wellness Committee, coordinating meetings and ensuring the committee goals are aligned with the benefit plans and corporate goals.
- Support new hire orientation and on-boarding for benefits paperwork and explanations
- Support 401K benefits administration and strategy as needed
- Supported other aspects of Total Rewards, such as compensation, compliance, wellness, and rewards and recognition as needed
- Serves as administrator for various HR systems including Paylocity, Halogen, Bswift/Web Benefits, and others
Total Rewards Manager Requirements:
- At least 5-7 years of progressive benefits experience with a focus on health and welfare benefits in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of Illinois State and Federal employment laws, ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, ADA, ADEA, and FLSA compliance regulations and HR practices
- Excellent understanding of benefits plans, strategies, and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Management experience strongly preferred; ability to coach and mentor direct reports and other members of the total rewards team
- Strong understanding of Paylocity or other HRIS systems with benefits modules preferred
If you are interested in this Total Rewards Manager role, please apply today!
Recruiter – Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , Human Resources , Total Rewards , Total Rewards Manager , Benefits , Compensation , HRIS , Employee Rewards , Employee Recognition #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.