We are searching for a Total Rewards Manager for a growing international logistics company in Oak Brook! This person will oversee all compensation and benefits within the company and will have significant exposure to special projects and initiatives for the entire US team, including rolling out and managing a bonus plan and revamping their internal equity structure. This Total Rewards Manager role is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys staying busy and working closely with leadership!
As the Total Rewards Manager, you will lead the compensation and benefits strategies for multiple locations and nearly 2,000 employees, including revamping current procedures and structures and creating new ones. This person will run open enrollment, manage all vendor relationships and stakeholder communications both internally and externally, and ideally has experience rolling out wellness programs as well.
Total Rewards Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the annual compensation planning process and evaluate job descriptions to ensure they align with salary bands based on market data
- Conduct market research to determine compensation trends and provide strategic recommendations as a result
- Establish wage and salary structures and pay policies to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance
- Work closely with benefits brokers and vendors to negotiate high-value packages (medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and compliance with federal and state employment legislation changes
- Manage other projects as needed
Total Rewards Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7 years in compensation and benefits required
- Ideally has experience in logistics or manufacturing industry
- Must have experience in developing compensation and benefits strategies, rolling out special projects in the compensation and benefits space
- Experience advising and administering group benefits and compensation programs (ex: open enrollment)
- Must be self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
If you meet the requirements of the Total Rewards Manager position and feel you could be a strong fit for this role, apply today! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: total rewards , total rewards manager , compensation , benefits , compensation & benefits , compensation and benefits , comp & ben , comp and ben , compensation and benefits manager , compensation & benefits manager , comp & benefits manager , comp and benefits manager , comp & ben manager , comp and ben manager , #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.