Job DescriptionWe are seeking a contract Total Rewards Analyst on behalf of our client, a leading food crafting and manufacturing company. Headquartered in the western suburbs Chicago, our client has received recognition for their growth, market strategy and the quality products they manufacture.
The Total Rewards Analyst will serve as the subject matter expert on regulatory changes that effect health and welfare and retirement benefit programs. Additionally, the Total Rewards Analyst will administer health and welfare plans as well as supplemental vision, dental and disability plans and conduct open enrollment on an annual basis. They will also assist in conducting annual salary surveys. They must have excellent communication and customer service skills as they will be in contact with all levels of employees across the organization. The Total Rewards Analyst needs to be a proactive, analytical, "go-getter” with proven experience administering benefits programs and working within compensation projects.
Total Reward Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with the changing landscape of the Affordable Care Act, and other state/federal regulations including the ADA, HIPAA and FMLA
- Process all health and welfare plan enrollments, qualifying event changes and benefit terminations through the online benefit platform
- Reconcile and process all monthly vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Create and pull reports for the Benefits and Finance departments
- Serve as a point of contact for HR contacts nationally when troubleshooting issues that arise with employees’ benefits
- Draft and present open enrollment communication to employees
- Conduct annual employee salary surveys and assist in salary banding projects as needed
Total Rewards Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of well-rounded health and welfare benefits administration experience
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act and/or experience implementing reporting systems for the ACA
- Strong experience in open enrollment communications and processes
- 2+ years compensation experience
- Superb customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and intermediate to advanced functional knowledge in Excel
- Must be able to come on-site two times per week; flexible days pending
If you meet the requirements of the role as listed and are interested in this phenomenal opportunity, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , benefits, benefits analyst, compensation #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.