Bring your healthcare knowledge to a new, rewarding opportunity! Do you have experience with patient access, registration, insurance, medical collections, customer service and a genuine desire to help people? We want you!
Our client, a multi award-winning health system, is looking for a Patient Services Representative to join their growing team. This individual will be performing registration and admission functions to provide information to maximize reimbursement, achieve collection ratios, and meet account receivable goals. If you'd like to be a part of a healthcare system that has been recognized as one of the top 100 best hospitals in the nation, please apply today!
Patient Access Representative 3rd Shift Responsibilities:
- Enter patient demographic and insurance information in system
- Provide information and assistance to patients to ensure they understand the financial assistance policy and application process
- Ensure financial protocols and requirements are met while providing access to service at health system facilities by reviewing account documentation
- Perform cash collection functions (co-pay), admission, discharge, and transfer functions
- Maintain and apply current knowledge of insurance requirements when verifying eligibility and confirm authorization is secured prior to forwarding patients to service delivery areas; escalate insecure financial accounts to management
Patient Access Representative 3rd Shift Requirements:
- Previous experience within the past 3 years in hospital admissions, business office and/or physician’s office
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Experience in Epic is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are qualified and interested in a Patient Access Representative 3rd Shift, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , outpatient , inpatient , epic , cerner , third shift, overnight , ER , emergency room
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.