We are currently partnered with a leading, nationwide distributor looking to add a Territory Sales Manager to their outside sales team in the Twin Cities area.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for the acquisition of new accounts and maintaining current accounts. The individual will be expected to manage a territory by providing services and solutions to customers and achieving sales volumes and profitability goals.
Territory Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Meet sales goals for territory
- Generate list of prospective customers and maximize sales to those targets
- Manage customer relations and provide solutions to the customer
- Implement marketing strategies and provide feedback on market trends
Territory Sales Manager Requirements:
- 2-7 years of outside sales experience; industrial or manufacturing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Strong communication, problem solving, and customer service skills
If this Territory Sales Manager role sounds like the right position for you, please apply today!
Project Manager – Sales Recruiting
Keywords & Related Terms: sales , outside sales , territory , territory sales manager , distribution , distributor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.